Print Residency, NZ

John and Alison Brebner at Homeprint, http://www.homeprint.co.nz, showered me with hospitality and knowledge during the week I spent in residence in their large and incredibly equipped work spaces. It would take years to learn all the ins and outs but John tirelessly schooled and inspired me!
From Letterpress printing to Solar Plates, from Book Binding to Intaglio Printing, and much more, Home Print introduced me to the tools, methodology, and long history of printing.
Let there be no doubt about it, traditional Print Making is an intensive and deeply rewarding hand craft.
now, if I can get my hands on one of the presses, either historical or newly innovated by John himself, I'd obsessively be printing artworks and textiles and who knows what!
I'd start by printing a million Thank You cards to go to my generous hosts!